How Invoicing works
Cavalry makes it easy to create, send and manage invoices. Here's how it works
How it works:
- Freelance generates a draft invoice - A Freelancer can generate a draft invoice from the gig or via the invoice page
- Freelancer populates Invoice - The Freelancer refines the draft invoice by ensuring the days are accurate to what has been worked and adds any expenses.
- Freelancer sends Invoice - The Freelancer sends the invoice via the Cavalry app. This automatically alerts the company to the invoice.
- Company can query Invoice - The Company can message the Freelancer with queries via the message service.
- Freelancer can edit Invoice - The Invoice can be edited and resent.
- Company changes status to paid - When a Company pays an invoice, they change the status of the invoice to "Payment made". This triggers a message and email to the Freelancer to notify.
- Freelancer confirms payment - Once the Freelancer has been paid, they change the status to "payment confirmed", which also triggers an email and message to the company.
Message at any time
- At any time the company and freelancer can message each other to clarify anything about the invoice.