Finding you through Search
There are two ways that companies can reach you:
- Gig Alerts
Cavalry Search is designed to match you to projects that suit your skillset and availability. Below is how it works:
- Step 1: Companies create a Gig (project) and search for Freelancers. Our algorithm recommends and ranks the most suitable Freelancers.
- Step 2: Companies create a shortlist of Freelancers.
- Step 3: Companies contact freelancers from their shortlist via messages (which send emails)
- Step 4: You receive a message and email about the Gig. You can then accept and share your rate for the project.
- Step 5: Organise to meet or chat to make sure there is a good fit for both parties
- Step 6: The Company requests to book you which you can accept or decline.