Availability settings vs Personal bookings
- Availability settings (Grey diagonal lines) are used as a guide for employers to know when a Freelancer is bookable on any given week.
- You are able to define the standard days and periods of the day you are free or unavailable to be booked. For example, if you are never available to be booked on weekends, then your availability on Saturday and Sunday would be set to busy for the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Once set, every week in your calendar reflects these availability settings
- Personal bookings (blue booking) are used to block out a bespoke period when a Freelancer is unavailable to be booked on a project.
- A personal booking could be for any reason ranging from a holiday, dentist or time looking after the kids.